Digital Skills Training
The only sustainable advantage you can have over others is agility, that’s it. – Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder
The focus of any good training experience is to build basic understanding, teach key concepts, and allow participants to learn and practice useful skills. Our workshops, customized in-house training, and private instruction experiences are dynamic and provide practical takeaways.
"Working with Kim has been a complete joy. Her professionalism, expertise, and humour make her a fantastic communicator, facilitator, and colleague. Kim recently facilitated a full day workshop for Digital Nova Scotia in East Hants and left participants feeling energized and confident when it comes to digital marketing. I would highly recommend working with her if given the opportunity."
– Caitlin Patterson, Director of Marketing & Communications, Digital Nova Scotia
Makes Learning Fun
"Kim’s presentation style really works to engage participants and encourage critical thinking. She has a unique way of connecting with her audiences and makes learning fun."
– Jack Kyte, Executive Director, Pictou County Chamber of Commerce
Knowledgeable, Professional, and Creative
"Kim Scaravelli is a highly motivated and skilled content developer with in-depth knowledge of E-learning. The knowledge, professionalism and creativity of Trust Communications has served us well in the efforts to educate members about how to use online training as a compliance management system."
– Jackie Norman, President & CEO, Safety Services Nova Scotia
What type of training experience are you looking for?
- Workshops and seminars for your members, conference attendees, or a public audience
- Customized, in-house training for your team or key staff
- Private instruction for business leaders, to enhance executive-level knowledge of digital trends, technologies and tactics
You may find the perfect workshop or seminar in our Digital Skills Training Catalogue. Or you may need something customized. Ultimately, we will work with you to deliver training that perfectly matches your needs and exceeds your expectations.
If you are planning a public event, we can also create promotional materials, including branded images for websites and social media. And if you are applying for funding, we can assist in the completion of applications.
4 Benefits of Customized, In-House Digital Skills Training
- Focused relevance – Training is specific to your industry standards, your company objectives,
and your team’s experience level.
- An open atmosphere – Participants can be frank in speaking about the specific
challenges facing your organization.
- A range of formats – Training can include senior leadership sessions, platform-specific and task
specific workshops, one-to-one instruction, and more.
- Ongoing support – We schedule follow up conversations to answer questions that can come up as participants use their newfound knowledge in the workplace.